Professor of Computer Science
Engineer and Comp Science Ctr, Room 112
- B.Tech. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 1984
- M.S. University of Delaware 1987 (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.S. University of Delaware 1988 (Computer Science)
- Ph.D. Cornell University, 1993
- P. Jayanti and A. Joshi. Recoverable FCFS Mutual Exclusion with Wait-Free Recovery. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing (DISC), October 2017.
- N. Bansal, V. Bhatt, P. Jayanti, and R. Kondapally. Tight Time-Space Tradeoff for Mutual Exclusion. In Proceedings of the 44th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC),New York, NY, May 19-22, 2012.
- V. Bhatt and P. Jayanti.Constant RMR Solutions to Reader Writer Synchronization.Proceedings of the 29th Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC),Zurich, Switzerland, July 25-28, 2010.
- P. Jayanti. An Optimal Multi-writer Snapshot Algorithm. In Proceedings of the 37th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC) May 22-24, 2005 , (2005) 723-732.
Works In Progress
Designing efficient recoverable algorithms.